The Integrated Care System for Devon (ICSD) is a partnership of health and social care organisations working together with local communities across Devon, Plymouth and Torbay to improve people’s health, wellbeing and care.
The NHS Long Term Plan sets out how health and social care partners need to work together to plan services for the next five to ten years. The Integrated Care System for Devon reflects the commitments made in the NHS Long Term Plan and forms the foundation stone of the service and system change in the future.
The partner organisations that make up ICS Devon are:
- NHS Devon CCG
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- North Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Torbay and Devon South NHS Foundation Trust
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Devon County Council
- Plymouth City Council
- Torbay Council
- Livewell Southwest CIC