nhsManagers.net Go To IHM
Roy Lilley’s eLetter, across all social media platforms and email now reaches around 300,000 in-boxes a week, throughout the UK and overseas.
It is a free digest of commentary, news and opinion… yes, it’s free!
‘I started the eLetter because I felt it was impossible for people, out there doing the job, to really know what was going on. There is a blizzard of guidance, policy, instructions and billet-doux, most of which stays on the screens of people on the ‘top floor’ and very little of it reaches the people on the ‘shop-floor’. The cascade of information a is poor.
Unpicking policy and guidance and figuring out what is happening, what is supposed to be happening and what is happening, is an art form! Even more difficult is deciding what’s going to work and what’s going to get in the way.
My eLetter is a combination of opinion, my take on issues of the day and a news digest of things that I think are important or interesting.
People often ask, how do I decide what’s in and what isn’t… the answer is, if it interests me, I’ll guess it will interest you… so it goes in!’
You can have Roy’s nhsManagers.net eLetter sent direct to your inbox and no, we don’t send you any advertising or spam.
It’s free. Just click this link, fill in your details and you’re done.
Follow Roy Lilley on Twitter
Latest BBC Health News
- Crackdown on painkillers amid addiction fears
- Leicester wife: Cancer lie husband ‘stole my life’
- Children ‘should be weighed up to age 18’, report says
- Dance lessons for the lonely – on the NHS
- Cwm Taf baby deaths: ‘My baby is buried 4,000 miles away’
- The teen battling cancer and ‘living every day as it comes’
- A day in the life of a 10-year-old patient at Alder Hey
- New checks to crack down on free prescription fraud
- Billy Monger: ‘Why I don’t want to compete in disabled sport’
- Terminal breast cancer patients ‘abandoned’ in nurse shortage
- Princess Eugenie’s dress showed off her scoliosis scar
- C-section births surge to ‘alarming’ rates worldwide – study
- Princess Eugenie: ‘I wanted my wedding dress to show my scar’
- NHS waste scandal firm has been ‘vilified’, boss says
- Anorexic girl’s porridge passion ‘saved her life’
More Links to Health News
Pick your flavour!
We welcome debate and diversity of opinion. If you have a view or something you want to get off your chest, write us a guest editorial. It’s easy; no more than 700 words in MS Word or Apple Pages, no pictures and include a contact email address… so your fans can contact you direct.
Send your ideas direct to Roy Lilley here.
… and by the way what gets published and what doesn’t is Roy’s choice.
How about joining the IHM?
Over the years the IHM has had a few fortunes and misfortunes! Now, it’s on the up!
A new advisory panel of former chair of NHSI, Ed Smith, Sam Jones who was running NHSE’s new models of car programme and Peter Homa, recently retired as the Chief Executive of Nottingham University FT and now the chair of the Leadership Academy, it guiding the Institute’s direction of travel and development.
Be in the loop, hang-out with people like you and share ideas… what’s not to like.
Planning for a new, much more relevant educational programme is well under way, free, or discounted tickets to all our events and a weekly up date, delivered to your inbox.
Join in, have a say…
You can find out more about the IHM here.