nhsManagers.net Go To IHM
Roy Lilley’s eLetter, across all social media platforms and email now reaches around 300,000 in-boxes a week, throughout the UK and overseas.
It is a free digest of commentary, news and opinion… yes, it’s free!
‘I started the eLetter because I felt it was impossible for people, out there doing the job, to really know what was going on. There is a blizzard of guidance, policy, instructions and billet-doux, most of which stays on the screens of people on the ‘top floor’ and very little of it reaches the people on the ‘shop-floor’. The cascade of information a is poor.
Unpicking policy and guidance and figuring out what is happening, what is supposed to be happening and what is happening, is an art form! Even more difficult is deciding what’s going to work and what’s going to get in the way.
My eLetter is a combination of opinion, my take on issues of the day and a news digest of things that I think are important or interesting.
People often ask, how do I decide what’s in and what isn’t… the answer is, if it interests me, I’ll guess it will interest you… so it goes in!’
You can have Roy’s nhsManagers.net eLetter sent direct to your inbox and no, we don’t send you any advertising or spam.
It’s free. Just click this link, fill in your details and you’re done.
In a rush?
Monday 12th March
Tuesday 13th March
Friday 16th March
You can listen to Roy Lilley’s eLetter for FREE here…
Follow Roy Lilley on Twitter
Latest BBC Health News
- Report recommends NI abortion law change
- Forest bathing: How a walk in the woods could do you good
- New prostate therapy recommended on NHS
- Windrush: Albert Thompson gets date for cancer treatment
- Alfie Evans parents cannot take sick toddler to Italy
- London Marathon: Broken leg runner Jo Denton thanks heroes
- Where are you on the UK fat scale?
- Woman calls for government to rethink plastic straws policy
- New ban on epilepsy drug in pregnancy
- Alfie Evans’ life support withdrawn, father says
- Crossing Divides: How running is uniting old and young
- Britain’s Fat Fight: Why we’re losing
- Listening to your heartbeat can help with your feelings
- How bacteria are changing your mood
- Parents facing ‘unfair child abuse claims’ over bruising
More Links to Health News
Pick your flavour!
We welcome debate and diversity of opinion. If you have a view or something you want to get off your chest, write us a guest editorial. It’s easy; no more than 700 words in MS Word or Apple Pages, no pictures and include a contact email address… so your fans can contact you direct.
Send your ideas direct to Roy Lilley here.
… and by the way what gets published and what doesn’t is Roy’s choice.
How about joining the IHM?
Over the years the IHM has had a few fortunes and misfortunes! Now, it’s on the up!
A new advisory panel of former chair of NHSI, Ed Smith, Sam Jones who was running NHSE’s new models of car programme and Peter Homa, recently retired as the Chief Executive of Nottingham University FT and now the chair of the Leadership Academy, it guiding the Institute’s direction of travel and development.
Be in the loop, hang-out with people like you and share ideas… what’s not to like.
Planning for a new, much more relevant educational programme is well under way, free, or discounted tickets to all our events and a weekly up date, delivered to your inbox.
Join in, have a say…
You can find out more about the IHM here.