Leadership Online is a directory of leadership and management development e-learning and online resources which will be of interest and value to leaders and managers everywhere, especially in the NHS and the public sector in the UK.
It is an educational resource and started life as a resource for leaders and managers within the NHS in the south of England, and has been developed extensively since. The website and directory is now into its eighth edition and gives details of over 1,000 weblinks. The website is accessed via www.leadershiponline.co.uk and is completely free.
Subject areas include:
- Digital learning – MOOCS and elearning programmes
- Online journals and recommended articles
- Recommended leadership and management books
- News and keeping up to date in healthcare leadership and management
- Leadership and management reference sources and repositories
- NHS leadership and management resources
- Other organisations with interest in health services
- Leadership and management expertise
- Business School resources
- Topics of interest
- Getting inspiration
- General resources
- Best free mobile apps for leaders and managers
This website is the work of John Hunt. John has spent his whole career in the NHS. He is a former NHS Chief Executive who has in recent years been involved in leadership and management development. He is a Companion and Fellow of the IHM.