The Institute of Healthcare Management is delighted to announce that partnership agreements are now in place with the following membership organisations:
- The Academy of Fabulous Stuff
- Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI)
- NHS Future-Focused Finance (NHSFFF)
It is the mutual aim of the Institute and each partner organisation to promote and support excellence in healthcare and by working together we can achieve more and therefore make greater progress.
Where opportunities arise, the IHM and each of the above organisations have agreed to work together to share access to activities and resources which support our members and their professional communities. This will, for example, include:
- Events, workshops & conferences
- On-line webinars, podcasts & videos
- Focus groups, research reports & insights / analysis
- Education programmes & exchanges
- Networking events for the purpose of learning & understanding
The partnership agreements recognise the independence of each organisation and seek to create an environment of working together to achieve better health and social care.
For further information please contact: email@example.com