IHSCM Social Care Innovators Special Interest Group Meeting
About this event
Our focus is on working together to improve social care for the benefit of everyone and anyone who shares this passion is welcome to join us. We formed in January 2021 and meet monthly. We’ve also created some smaller subgroups to dive deeper into specific areas.
We are an action based group and we don’t want to reinvent any wheels, so we are always looking to join forces with others who are like-minded.
Morten Mathiesen (Chief Marketing Officer, Sekoia) Co-Chair of Social Care Innovators
Are you interested in joining one of our Special Interest Groups?
- Facilitate debate, exploration and sharing of ideas
- Drive real action with impact
- Support integrated care initiatives
We will do this by:
- Meeting regularly as a working group, always welcoming new members
- Publishing reports, practical resources and masterclasses
- Hosting events and conferences
- For more info, visit: www.ihscm.org.uk/special-interest-groups