We are thrilled to announce that our first Integrated Care Conference will be held online on 14th January 2021. The agenda is taking shape and will be published shortly.
Here at the IHM, we believe that delivering integrated care is essential to improving outcomes for people who access health and social care services.
To support you we have convened a Special Interest Group for members interested in integrated care. We already have a lot of interest in this group, but we believe that the more people who contribute, the better the sharing and learning!
- Facilitate debate, exploration and sharing of ideas
- Drive real action with impact
- Support integrated care initiatives
We will do this by:
- Meeting regularly as a working group, always welcoming new members
- Publishing reports, practical resources and masterclasses
- Hosting an annual integrated care conference
So if you are interested or would like more information, or if you are interested in presenting your experiences or expertise at the conference, please contact Jane Brightman, our General Manager for Social Care
THIS EVENT IS FREE FOR IHM MEMBERS