Ann Marr OBE, CEO of St Helens & Knowsley NHS Trust, together with members of her Executive team, are Roy Lilley’s guests for the next in our virtual HealthChat series.
Ann joined the NHS over 30 years ago as a junior clerk, and has worked her way steadily up the the ranks. Ann qualified as an accountant through a day release scheme which helped her progress to Director of Finance, before becoming Chief Executive of the Liverpool Women’s Hospital in 2001.
Ann joined St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust in 2003 as Chief Executive where, together with her team, she can boast an impressive list of achievements including:
- Trust rated Outstanding by the CQC – August 2018
- Best in the NHS, Patient Led Assessment of the Care Environment 2017 and 2018
- Top 100 places to work in the NHS (NHS Employers and Health Service Journal)
- Best acute Trust in England (NHS Staff Survey 2017 and 2018)
- Best Patient Experience in the NHS (CHKS Top Hospitals Awards 2015)
IHM members can join Roy, Ann and her very proactive team by clicking here.