1.5 million people already have type 1 or 2 diabetes in the UK and there are a further 1.1 million who have undiagnosed diabetes.
Diabetes is a priority across the UK. The IHM is delighted to bring you the must attend Half day workshop for all managers who need to understand the growing complexities of treating diabetes as an end to end condition . This event has been co-ordinated by Medical Management services and Diabetes UK.With Boeheringer Ingelheim sponsoring the venue, catering and event organisation we are able to offer this session at a competetitive price for IHM members and Non members.
Attending the workshop as a manager will give give you:
The essentials to manage diabetes
A local Case Example
7 essential lessons learnt for success
Chaired by Michael Sobanja Former CE NHS Alliance
- What is Diabetes – Dr David Jenner GP & former Chair Eastern Locality
- Why Treating Diabetes is becoming complex? – Dr Alex Bickerton Consultant in Diabetes & Endocrinology – Yeovil Hospital
- New Treatments & essential steps – Professor Rob Andrews Senior Lecturer Musgrove Park Hospital Taunton
- A Case study on service redesign – Dr Alex Bickerton
- 7 lessons from across England – Ben Ellis & Simon O’Neill Diabetes UK
We anticipate places will go quickly so do book early.
(image from IndianExpress.com)