Organised by Digital Health
The right home and neighbourhood environment can maintain health, improve wellbeing and prevent physical and mental illness.
Health, Social Services, Housing and the Voluntary sector (amongst others) all have a role to play in delivering supportive housing and neighbourhoods.
Digital technology can contribute to the basic infrastructure required for a successful delivery.
Speakers will include those working at policy level and on actual applications. Attendees will gain insights which will help them frame their local strategies and implementations.
- Examples of work going on in Housing Associations, Carers UK, Cities and Boroughs in England
- Contribution of Healthy New Towns programme
- Role of Social Prescribing
- Build on the recent MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) between Health and Housing entitled “Improving Health & Care through the Home”
- Future needs and the potential for digital technology
Early bird tickets from £45 for members to c£75 for clinicians and £155 for GPs/Consultants.
Find out more and purchase your tickets here.