With a new Long Term Plan, which includes numerous opportunities for HealthTech companies, signalling a fundamental change in the way we organise healthcare, and new structures emerging, this year’s ABHI UK Market Conference is a must attend event.
Led, once again, by the popular Mike Farrar, the day will present members with an opportunity to hear from some of the most influential leaders in the NHS and how the changes will affect our sector.
Confirmed speakers to date are:
- Baroness Blackwood, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Lords), DHSC
- Nigel Edwards, CEO, The Nuffield Trust
- Mike Farrar, Conference Chair
- Séamus O’Neill, CEO, AHSN NENC and Chair of the AHSN Network nationally
- 09.30 Registration & Coffee
- 10.00 Conference Session
- 11.15 Refreshment Break
- 11.45 Conference Session
- 13.15 Lunch
- 14.15 Conference Session
- 15.45 Refreshment Break
- 16.15 Conference Session
- 17.45 Networking Reception
- 20.00 Event close
Detailed conference programme will be available to view soon.
- ABHI Members: £295 + VAT
- Non-Members: £395 + VAT
- For bookings of more than five delegates, please email email@example.com
We are pleased to offer all IHM Members a discount of £100 on the non-member price using promo code: ABHIPARTNER